Active Thames is a partnership programme to support the development of watersports on the tidal Thames and inland waterways in London, Kent and Essex.
The Active Thames Grant Fund, running from 20 September 2021-31 October 2022, is provided in response to findings from the recent Active Thames survey. We do not wish to be too prescriptive about sport, location or delivery, but the application should link to at least one of the objectives below:
- Improve diversity of participation, particularly among under-represented groups including:
- People with disabilities;
- People with long term health conditions;
- People from lower socio-economic groups;
- Ethnically diverse communities.
- Develop the workforce (coaches, volunteers and administrative support);
- Provide new opportunities; perhaps funding the addition of a new sport, working with new audiences, or supporting a pilot programme.
Closing date for applications is 31 October 2021. For more information and how to apply, click here…