Along with the racing, there’s lots going on off the water , so come and join us whether you want to sail, spectate or socialise.
On the water:
- 2 races on Saturday and 2 on Sunday, with 3 to count if all four races are completed.
- REMEMBER Sunday racing kicks off at 10.00 hours!
- Entry Fee – £5 for double-handed boats, £4 for single-handers
- 12 or more boats of the same Class entered and paid with prior arrangement prior to 10.55 on Thursday 11 July will qualify for their own separate Class and start
- 6 or more boats of the same Class entered prior to race 2 with race committee’s discretion will qualify for their own Class (but will share their start with the relevant handicap fleet with which they would otherwise qualify)
- Prizes for individual race winners, perpetual for Classes & keepsake Class positions
Off the water:
- Friday evening (12 July) – bar will be open and food available
- Saturday breakfast, lunch and evening BBQ
- Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Free raffle after the BBQ with excellent prizes donated by Hyde Sails
- Selection of real ales in the barrel, as well as the usual selection of bottled beers and lagers
Notice of Race & Entry Forms are available from www.wilsoniansc.org.uk